Notice is hereby given that the 2021 Annual General Meeting of the Surface Coatings Association of New Zealand will be held at the Horse & Trap, Epsom, Auckland on Thursday 6 May, starting at 5.30pm. This will be followed by a dinner for those who want to stay.
The date has been changed to allow more people to attend, as quite a few people are taking advantage of the long weekend and the opening of the travel bubble.
All members (and guests) are invited to the 2021 Annual General Meeting. The agenda is below, which includes Annual Report of the President, the annual financials, nomination of committee members, and an update on the rest of 2021.
The evening starts at 5.30pm with nibbles, networking and drinks (cash bar), then the AGM formally starts at 6.15pm. This timing is to help people getting through Auckland traffic!
Following the formalities, we have an optional dinner to network and catch up. The dinners at the Horse & Trap are fantastic, so we encourage you all to attend. The 3-course dinner will cost $45, and SCANZ will be putting wine on the tables for the meal. (All other drinks are available at the cash bar.)
- Receive Apologies
- Receive minutes of 2020 AGM
- Receive the Annual Report of the President
- Receive and, if thought fit, adopt the Audited Financial Statements for 2020 year
- SCANZ 2021 Plans
- Receive and, if thought fit, adopt the 2021 Budget.
- Appoint Auditors for 2021.
- Confirmation of Subscriptions for 2022
- Committee Members - notification of current and nomination for new and renewing members
- Business without notice
- Close Meeting
If you are interested in being involved in the running of SCANZ, please consider joining the committee. Click here to download the Nomination Form or see below under meeting documentation.
If you have any questions about what the committee does, please feel free to contact any of our current committee members:
APOLOGIES & PROXY FORMS:
If you cannot attend the meeting in person, please note that NOT ATTENDING will be considered as sending an apology.
For those who wish to send through a Proxy Form, click here to download a copy. You can choose any financial member to be your proxy, and all of the committee are happy to be chosen.
SET DINNER MENU:
The 3-course Dinner will cost $45 for members and $55 for non-members, and there will be a cash bar.
For those who have not joined us for a meal at the Horse & Trap before, the food is terrific, and it is very casual, so you can move around to catch up with more people.
- Horse & Trap Platters to start and share
Mains - choice of:
- Pork Schnitzel - panko crumbed and fried to perfection; garlic cream potatoes & mushroom sauce
- Basil & Chilli Beef Salad - with crouton & pickled beetroot
- Char Grilled Sirloin - with button mushroom & spinach filo, red wine jus
- Oven Baked Market Fish - kumara, bacon & basil salad with caper butter
- Red Thai Chicken Curry - delicious and not too spicy, cooked in coconut milk, served with asian vegetables & jasmine rice
- Bean Machine - white bean chilli, soy mince, sweetcorn, rice and tortilla
Desserts - choice of:
- Expresso Blueberry Cheesecake
- Dark Chocolate Brownie