Notice is hereby given that the 2022 Annual General Meeting of the Surface Coatings Association of New Zealand will be held at the Horse & Trap, Epsom, Auckland on Thursday 9 June, starting at 5.30pm. This will be followed by a dinner for those who want to stay.
All members (and guests) are invited to the 2022 Annual General Meeting. The agenda is below, which includes Annual Report of the President, the annual financials, nomination of committee members, and an update on the rest of 2022.
The evening starts at 5.30pm with nibbles, networking and drinks (cash bar), then the AGM formally starts at 6.15pm. This timing is to help people getting through Auckland traffic!
Following the formalities, we have an optional dinner to network and catch up. The dinners at the Horse & Trap are fantastic, so we encourage you all to attend. The 3-course dinner will cost $55, and SCANZ will be putting wine on the tables for the meal. (All other drinks are available at the cash bar.)
- Receive Apologies
- Receive minutes of 2021 AGM
- Receive the Annual Report of the President
- Receive and, if thought fit, adopt the Audited Financial Statements for 2021 year
- SCANZ 2022 Plans
- Receive and, if thought fit, adopt the 2022 Budget.
- Appoint Auditors for 2022.
- Confirmation of Subscriptions for 2023
- Role of President - Eric Baggen to continue for another 2 years
- Committee Members - notification of current, thanks to resigning members and nomination for new members
- Business without notice
- Close Meeting
If you are interested in being involved in the running of SCANZ, please consider joining the committee. Committee Nomination Form 2022.pdf or see below under meeting documentation.
If you have any questions about what the committee does, please feel free to contact any of our current committee members:
APOLOGIES & PROXY FORMS:
If you cannot attend the meeting in person, please note that NOT ATTENDING will be considered as sending an apology.
For those who wish to send through a Proxy Form 2022.pdf to download a copy. You can choose any financial member to be your proxy, and all of the committee are happy to be chosen.
SET DINNER MENU:
The 3-course Dinner will cost $55 for members and $60 for non-members, and there will be a cash bar.
For those who have not joined us for a meal at the Horse & Trap before, the food is terrific, and it is very casual, so you can move around to catch up with more people.
- Horse & Trap Platters to start and share
Mains - choice of:
- Pork Schnitzel - panko crumbed and fried to perfection; garlic cream potatoes & mushroom sauce
- Pie of the Day - served with creamy mash & buttered peas
- Char Grilled Sirloin - with dauphinois potatoes, buttered brocolli, mustard jus
- Spinach & Button Mushroom Filo Pinwheel - with a rocket & parmesan salad
- Red Thai Chicken Curry - delicious and not too spicy, cooked in coconut milk, served with asian vegetables & jasmine rice
- Calamari Salad - salt & pepper calamari, olives, feta & tabbouleh
Desserts - choice of:
- Expresso Blueberry & White Chocolate Cheesecake
- White & Dark Chocolate Brownie